Saturday 14 June 2008

ONE WEEK TO GO

10.16 am I've finished my speech for the wedding, and done the playlist for the music(yes it does include Dexys Midnight Runners). Weddings are very stressful. Ordered £250 worth of booze online(I enjoyed that). THIS TIME NEXT WEEK IS MY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!! Do i need one of these? casio dg20 midi guitar They sound a bit odd.An eighties vision of the future - genius. I'd feel a prat playing it thou(it sounds shite). They do sound crap in a very engaging way: I found this Portishead with Chuck D doing machine gun- class, I've done a new podcast - music from www.swanwelder.com, me and Luis Angulo and lots of me talking with a nasty cold. And some news about Guiraoke... Have a look at this the sixty one- a great site for getting feedback on your music with a massively enthusiastic community. Its like myspace was a few years ago. Cheers MS www.mattstevensguitar.com mattstevensguitar@btinternet.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails