Sunday 9 August 2009

How to do a gig on Ustream and Playing Tonight

At 8pm BST I'm playing live here and trying out a new song:
If you fancy doing a gig on ustream your self here's how:
How to do a gig on Ustream: Get Firefox (Google it) - ustream works loads better with this browser. You'll need a fairly speedy web connection. Sign up for a Ustream account - easy - at www.ustream.tv Click on start broadcast and off you go. The best settings on the broadcast dashboard are maximum audio quality and middle video quality. Make sure the audio is set to your sound card not the built in sound. This is the equipment i used: Kaossilator, Acoustic Guitar, Whammy Pedal, Behringer Desk, Volume Pedal into UX2 toneport the stuff i used for the Ustream gig - the song is a new one - if you have an idea for a title let me know. (I'm currently into Baker Tom). Here a video of my stuff i used: Make sure you promote it using a Facebook event, an email blast and myspace bulletin so that people watch. I really think this is the future of live gigs.

1 comment:

Hot To Guitar Tune said...

That is really really cool! I never even thought about something like that. Hmmm. I might just have to give this live gig thing a whirl with my own music. Good luck with your future shows!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails