Monday 5 October 2009

Free EP and some Photos

Hey all Been a great few days, the VSV online festival thing was very cool - her is the artwork for the cover of the EP me and Kev recorded at the festival: IMG_0396 Credits Me Guitar/loops/xylophone Kev - Bass Download it now free ere: Matt Stevens and Kevin Feazey Live @ The VSV Festival by mattstevensguitar Kev at work on at the VSV Soundcheck Photo 271 Spent today in central london: VSV Logo n99937751919_495-1 Our local Park: IMG_0415 Spent today in central london: YOU ARE BEING WATCHED!!!!!!!!!! IMG_0423 And visted the Apple store where amazingly Billy Childish from the Buff Medways was buying an iphone!!! IMG_0425 In my next blog I'll show the equipment we used for the VSV and some of the other amazing artists.... Matt www.mattstevensguitar.com

2 comments:

SteveMoyes said...

Bloody 'ell, the old luddite Childish with an iphone.Who would have thought it? I knew him when he was Wild Billy Childish in the Pop Rivets.

Anyway, I know I've said it before, but I thought your performnce with Kev on Sturday was absolutely wonderful. I've been enjoying the EP today too and it's nice to have a bit of photographic art to go with it.

Thanks for the beautiful music.

Steve

TFATDHQ said...

Thanks Steve

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails