Monday 25 January 2010

This lying on your back with a slipped disc thing is driving me mad still - however i have managed to listen to listen to quite a few podcasts and read quite a few books. I'm currently rereading nets and blogs and rock and roll - an excellent book about how the web has changed the way we discover music. Also I've started writing a book about guitar ideas for when people hit a "wall" in their playing. Podcast I've been enjoying include: Nick Tanns excellent Podcast - the BEST new music and festures some of my stuff,

http://isthisthingonpodcast.blogspot.com/2010/01/podcast-number-16.html

Collings and Herring - funny but filth, http://www.comedy.org.uk/podcasts/collingsherrin/ The CD baby musicians Podcast - excellent info for musicians #081: Roundtable - Bolton Gets a Theme Song I'm listening to this MP3 of "When The Levee Breaks" by Kansas Joe and Memphis Minnie. Its from the original MP3 that Led Zep borrowed from - nice

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails