Tuesday 16 February 2010

How to get your music into a Video Game

This is cool. Since I was 6 i have wanted to be in a video game and only 28 years laters I'm there! This is Jam Legend a guitar hero type game you can play online. On the full site you can even plug in a Guitar Hero or Rock Band Controller - how cool is that? Finally I can play my own songs on a plastic guitar, YES!!!!

This is a brilliant tool for musicians to connect with listeners - you have to apply to be an artist, they are only taking a few people a week here http://www.jamlegend.com . They listen to all applications and only approve the stuff they think is good for the site, so there is quality control. I think this is going to be MASSIVE for indie artists.

Don't forget you can get a free song every week free Here

And make me happy by downloading my album and paying what you want here

Speak soon and let me know what you think of the game.

Thanks

Matt
Play this music game and more at JamLegend

2 comments:

Nuno Barreto said...

this is awesome.
congratulations man!

TFATDHQ said...

Thanks Nuno - good to hear from you dude

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails