Sunday 14 November 2010

BJH Support - news and all that

Afternoon!

News and all that:

My current album Ghost is back in stock on CD, filling my living room (apparently they make lovely christmas presents) as is my first album Echo - if you do want one in time for Christmas please order early - it would be hugely appreciated and it helps us to fund the recording of a my third solo album - most of the songs are written now and I can't wait to record them.

The gig on Tuesday went well - the warm up stage is now complete! I'm now ready for this gig in London on the 26th - my biggest gig to date supporting Barclay James Harvest at London Islington Academy - I'm on at 7pm - would be amazing to see you there tickets are £20 plus booking and available here. Apparently there are people coming from across Europe to the gig(for BJH)!!

Also I'm playing at the Miller in London with the excellent Jazz trio Furniture - hopefully we're going to try jamming on some songs together as well - its £5 to get in and there are tickets are available here.

On my Podcast there are now 41 tracks subscribe with 11 more still to come, enough to fill a Sunday. This weeks song is a remake of my track "As We Fall" by the ambient artist Ambienteer, there is a new track(a demo, a remix or live track) every week.

Thanks so much for all your support - if it wasn't for you buying the albums I wouldn't be able to continue doing this.

Speak soon
Matt Stevens

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails