Friday 5 November 2010

Summerhill

Afternoon

Its been an odd week - all the sunday looping gigs are done,. Was fun to play the gigs - thanks so much to everyone who watched. I shall miss the community of people who watched them.

The interview I did for Alarm Press is one of their most read - which is cool. Its a very cool site and I'm not :) Read it at:

http://alarmpress.com/22817/features/music-interview/matt-stevens-guitar-virtuoso-finds-an-audience-online/


I'm going to focus on getting ready to do the Barclay James Harvest support @ the end of the month - really looking forward to it. I'm doing another little warm up at an acoustic night next Tuesday if you fancy coming down for a pint its at Biddle Brothers - cool little east london venue.

I recorded this little electronic thing this week while trying to demo some stuff - i thought it might grow into something but it didn't. Its called Summerhill:


Powered by Podbean.com


Early December I'm doing this gig with Furniture - my friend Phill's excellent new jazz trio:

tumblr_lbes1caaQ51qe40tbo1_500

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails