Tuesday 17 May 2011

Bandcamp Topsellers/Adrian Belew/Electric Garden Festival

Yesterday was a bit weird.

Screen shot 2011-05-16 at 22.20.13


The Fierce And The Dead album came out and sold pretty well. All the pre order Ltd CDs had gone already and it was in the Bandcamp top sellers chart for a while, we got knocked out by Madlib's new record! Thanks loads for your support, please keep telling your friends on forums and facebook and all that :)


This week is crazy busy for me Thursday to Saturday I'm at Electric Garden Festival in Blackpool, travelling back during the day then interviewing Adrain Belew and Ned Evett with the other Co-Hosts of the Nice Grooves podcast in the evening. On Sunday I'm off to co-host/guest on the Prog Dog podcast with my friend Geoff. Its all go. I can't complain, this is what I wanted :)


Will try and blog this week if i can


Ta Ra :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails